- Comprehensive menu in inflammatory diseases and oncology
- Standardised against the 1st International standard (17/236)
- Validated on principle drug and biosimilars
- Ready to use reagents
- Standardised protocols from sample collection to result interpretation
- Automation ready – validated on several open platform ELISA systems
LISA-TRACKER Adalimumab is an enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) for the quantitative determination of Adalimumab (anti-TNFα) in human serum samples.
Anti-TNFα are therapeutic agents widely used to treat patients with various inflammatory diseases. Adalimumab is one of the anti-TNFα recommended for the treatment of the rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ankylosing spondylitis, etc. This fully humanised monoclonal antibody is able to bind TNFα. It blocks the action of TNFα responsible for the inflammatory state. However, during the treatment, some patients can develop antibodies against Adalimumab. Consequently, the plasma level of anti-TNFα decreases and simultaneous the disease symptoms reappear or increase.
- Bendtzen K. Is There a Need for Immunopharmacologic Guidance of Anti–Tumor Necrosis Factor Therapies. ARTHRITIS & RHEUMATISM Vol. 63, No. 4, April 2011, pp 867–870.
- Jaminitski A et al. The presence or absence of antibodies to infliximab or adalimumab determines the outcome of switching to etanercept. Rheum Dis. 2011 Feb;70(2):284-8.
- Korswagen LA et al. Venous and Arterial Thromboembolic Events in Adalimumab-Treated Patients With Anti-adalimumab Antibodies. ARTHRITIS & RHEUMATISM Vol. 63, No. 4, April 2011, pp 877–883.
- Radstake TRDJ et al. Formation of antibodies against infliximab and adalimumab strongly correlates with functional drug levels and clinical responses in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ann Rheum Dis 2009;68:1739–1745.
- Sparado A et al. Switching from infliximab or etanercept to adalimumab in resistant or intolerant patients with spondyloarthritis: a 4-year study. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2010 Jun;49(6):1107-11.
- Wolbink GJ et al. Development of Anti-infliximab Antibodies and Relationship to Clinical Response in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis. ARTHRITIS & RHEUMATISM Vol. 54, No. 3, March 2006, pp711–715.
LISA-TRACKER Duo Infliximab
LISA-TRACKER anti- Adalimumab
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER Adalimumab
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER anti- Adalimumab