- Comprehensive menu in inflammatory diseases and oncology
- Validated on principle drug and biosimilars
- Ready to use reagents
- Standardised protocols from sample collection to result interpretation
- Automation ready – validated on several open platform ELISA systems
LISA-TRACKER Duo Ustekinumab is an enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) for the quantitative determination of Ustekinumab (antibody anti-Interleukin 12 and 23) and anti-Ustekinumab antibodies in human serum samples.
Ustekinumab is indicated in the treatment of the moderate to severe plaque psoriasis caused by active psoriatic arthritis and Crohn’s disease (requiring higher dose for injection). Ustekinumab is a human monoclonal antibody IgG1k directed against the subunit protein p-40 of the human cytokines lL-12 and IL-23. These cytokines play a central role in the induction of the inflammatory cascade and consequently the symptoms of the disease. During the treatment, some patients can develop antibodies against Ustekinumab.
- Adedokun O.J. et al. Pharmacokinetics and Exposure Response Relationships of Ustekinumab in Patients With Crohn’s Disease, 2018, 154(6), 1660–1671.
- Benson JM et al. Discovery and mechanism of Ustekinumab a human monoclonal antibody targeting interleukin-12 and interleukin-23 for treatment of immune-mediated disorders, mAbs, 2011, 3:6, 535-545.
- Benson JM et al. Therapeutic targeting of the IL-12/23 pathways: generation and characterization of ustekinumab, Nature Biotechnology, 2011, 29, 615-624.
- Ching-Chi et al. Efficacy and cost-Efficacy of Biologic Therapies for moderate to severe psoriasis: a meta-analysis and cost-efficacy analysis using the intention-to-treat principle, Biomed Research International, 2014, Article ID 862851.
- Famenini S and al. The safety of ustekinumab in psoriasis, J. Drugs Dermatol., 2012, 11(8), 907-910.
- Feagan B.G. et al. Ustekinumab as Induction and Maintenance Therapy for Crohn’s Disease, N Engl J Med 2016;375:1946-60.
- Lebwohl M et al. Impact of weight on the efficacy and safety of ustekinumab in patients with moderate to severe psoriasis: rationale for dosing recommendations, J. Am. Acad. Dermatol., 2010, 63(4), 571-579.
- Lebwohl M and al. Review of ustekinumab, an interleukin-12 and interleukin-23 inhibitor used for the treatment of plaque psoriasis, Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management, 2010:6, 123-141.
- Papp KA et al. Long-term safety of Ustekinumab in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis: final results from 5 years of follow-up, Br. J. Dermatol, 2013, 168(4):844-54.
- Rutgeerts P et al. Efficacy of Ustekinumab for Inducing Endoscopic Healing in Patients With Crohn’s Disease, Gastroenterology, 2018, 155(4), 1045–1058.
- Tuskey et al. Profile of ustekinumab and its potential in patients with moderate-to-severe Crohn’s disease, Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology, 2014:7, 173-179.
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER Ustekinumab
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER anti-Ustekinumab