- Comprehensive menu in inflammatory diseases and oncology
- Standardised against the 1st International standard (16/170)
- Validated on principle drug and biosimilars
- Ready to use reagents
- Standardised protocols from sample collection to result interpretation
- Automation ready – validated on several open platform ELISA systems
LISA-TRACKER Duo Infliximab is an enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) for the quantitative determination of Infliximab (anti-TNFα) and anti-Infliximab antibodies in human serum samples.
Anti-TNFα are therapeutic agents widely used to treat patients with various inflammatory diseases. Infliximab is one of the anti-TNFα recommended for the treatment of the rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ankylosing spondylitis, etc. This chimeric monoclonal antibody is able to bind TNFα. It blocks the action of TNFα responsible for the inflammatory state. However, during the treatment, some patients can develop antibodies against Infliximab. Consequently, the plasma level of anti-TNFα decreases and simultaneous the disease symptoms reappear or increase.
- Afif W et al. Clinical Utility of Measuring Infliximab and Human Anti-Chimeric Antibody Concentrations in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Am J Gastroenterol 2010; 105:1133–1139.
- Baert F et al. Influence of Immunogenicity on the Long-Term Efficacy of Infliximab in Crohn’s Disease. N Engl J Med 2003;348:601-8.
- Candon S et al. Clinical and biological consequences of immunization to infliximab in pediatric Crohn’s disease. Clin Immunol. 2006 Jan;118(1):11-9.
- Marotte et al. Circulating tumour necrosis factor-alpha bioactivity in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with infliximab: link to clinical response. Arthritis Res Ther. 2005;7(1):R149-55.
- Radstake TRDJ et al. Formation of antibodies against infliximab and adalimumab strongly correlates with functional drug levels and clinical responses in rheumatoid arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis 2009;68:1739–1745.
- Seow CH et al. Trough serum infliximab: a predictive factor of clinical outcome for infliximab treatment in acute ulcerative colitis. Gut. 2010 Jan;59(1):49-54.
- Sparado A et al. Switching from infliximab or etanercept to adalimumab in resistant or intolerant patients with spondyloarthritis: a 4-year study. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2010 Jun;49(6):1107-11.
- Steenholdt C et al. Cut-off levels and diagnostic accuracy of infliximab trough levels and anti-infliximab antibodies in Crohn’s disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, March 2011, Vol. 46, N°3, Pages 310-318.
- Ternant D et al. An enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for therapeutic drug monitoring of Infliximab. Ther Drug Monit., 2006 April ; 28(2):169-174.
- Van den Bemt BJF et al. Anti-infliximab antibodies are already detectable in most patients with rheumatoid arthritis halfway through an infusion cycle: an open-label pharmacokinetic cohort study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 2011.
- Metcalfe C et al. World Health Organization, WHO Expert Committee on Biological Standardization. (2017). Report on a collaborative study for proposed 1st international standard for Infliximab. WHO/BS/2017.2323.
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER Infliximab
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER anti-Infliximab