- Comprehensive menu in inflammatory diseases and oncology
- Validated on principle drug and biosimilars
- Ready to use reagents
- Standardised protocols from sample collection to result interpretation
- Automation ready – validated on several open platform ELISA systems
LISA-TRACKER anti-Rituximab is an enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) for the quantitative determination of anti-Rituximab antibodies in human serum samples.
Rituximab is indicated for the treatment of Non-Hodgkin’s Syndrome, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia and Rheumatoid Arthritis in association with Methotrexate in patients with an insufficient response or an intolerance to conventional treatments with disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs) or anti-TNF treatments.
Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody directed against transmembrane CD20 molecule expressed on the surface of B-cell (pre-B state to mature B-lymphocyte). Rituximab is a chimeric antibody constituted with human constant domains (γ1 heavy chain and kappa light chain) and murine variable domains. During the course of the treatment, some patients can develop antibodies directed against Rituximab.
- Cartron G et al. Pharmacokinetics of rituximab and its clinical use: Thought for the best use? Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology 62 (2007) 43-52.
- Huhn D et al. Rituximab therapy of patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Blood, 2001; 98: 1326-1331.
- Breedveld F et al. Rituximab pharmacokinetics in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis: B-Cell levels do not correlate with clinical response. Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2007; 47:1119-1128.
- Nakou M et al. Rituximab therapy reduces activated B cells in both the peripheral blood and bone marrow of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: depletion of memory B cells correlates with clinical response. Arthritis Research & Therapy 2009, 11:R131.
- Cragg MS et al. A new anti-idiotype antibody capable of binding rituximab on the surface of lymphoma cells. Blood. 2004;104:2540-2542.
- Looney RJ et al. B Cell depletion as a novel treatment for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: a Phase I/II dose-escalation trial of Rituximab. Arthritis & Rheumatism.Vol. 50, No. 8, August 2004, 2580–2589.
- Saito K et al. Extremely high titer of anti-human chimeric antibody following re-treatment with rituximab in a patient with active systemic lupus erythematosus. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2005 Nov;44(11):1462-4. Epub 2005 Aug 16.
- Schmidt E et al. Immunogenicity of rituximab in patients with severe pemphigus. Clinical Immunology, 2009; 132: 334–341.
- Cohen SB et al. Rituximab for rheumatoid arthritis refractory to anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy: Results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial evaluating primary efficacy and safety at twenty-four weeks. Arthritis Rheum. 2006 Sep;54(9):2793-806.
- Thurlings RM et al. Clinical response, pharmacokinetics, development of human anti-chimaeric antibodies, and synovial tissue response to rituximab treatment in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis 2010; 69: 409–412.
- Tobinai K et al. Feasibility and pharmacokinetic study of a chimeric anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody (IDEC-C2B8, rituximab) in relapsed B-cell lymphoma. Annals of Oncology 1998; 9: 527-534.
LISA-TRACKER Duo Rituximab
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER Rituximab
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER anti-Rituximab