- Comprehensive menu in inflammatory diseases and oncology
- Validated on principle drug and biosimilars
- Ready to use reagents
- Standardised protocols from sample collection to result interpretation
- Automation ready – validated on several open platform ELISA systems
LISA-TRACKER anti-Etanercept is an enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) for the quantitative determination of anti-Etanercept antibodies in human serum samples.
Anti-TNFα are therapeutic agents widely used to treat patients with various inflammatory diseases. Etanercept is one of the anti-TNFα recommended for the treatment of the rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, etc. Etanercept is a dimeric fusion protein consisting of two extracellular domains of the human p75 TNFα receptor, linked to the Fc fragment of a type 1 human immunoglobulin (IgG1). Etanercept is able to bind TNFα, blocking the action of TNFα responsible for the inflammatory state. However, during the treatment, some patients can develop antibodies against Etanercept. Consequently, the plasma level of anti-TNFα decreases and simultaneous the disease symptoms reappear or increase.
- Arends S et al. The formation of autoantibodies and antibodies to TNF-α blocking agents in relation to clinical response in patients with ankylosing spondylitis. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2010 Sep-Oct;28(5):661-8.
- Bendtzen K. Is There a Need for Immunopharmacologic Guidance of Anti–Tumor Necrosis Factor Therapies. ARTHRITIS & RHEUMATISM Vol. 63, No. 4, April 2011, pp 867–870.
- Desroches M et al. Treatment failure with antagonists of TNF-α: mechanisms and implications for the care of patients. Eur. Cytokine Netw., Vol. 21 n° 4, December 2010, 226-31.
- Edrees AF et al. Anti-tumor necrosis factor (TNF) therapy in rheumatoid arthritis: correlation of TNF-alpha serum level with clinical response and benefit from changing dose or frequency of infliximab infusions. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2005 Jul-Aug;23(4):469-74.
- Koren E et al. Recommendation on risk-based strategies for detection and characterization of antibodies against biotechnology products. Journal of Immunological Methods, 333 (2008) 1-9.
- Mire-Sluis AR et al. Recommendation for the design and optimization of immunoassays used in the detection of host antibodies against biotechnology products. Journal of Immunological Methods, 289 (2004) 1-16.
- Ram Raj Singh, & al. TNFα blockade in human diseases: mechanisms and future. Clin.Immunol., 2008 February; 126(2):121-136.
LISA-TRACKER Duo Etanercept
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER Etanercept
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER anti-Etanercept