- Comprehensive menu in inflammatory diseases and oncology
- Validated on principle drug and biosimilars
- Ready to use reagents
- Standardised protocols from sample collection to result interpretation
- Automation ready – validated on several open platform ELISA systems
LISA-TRACKER Trastuzumab is an enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) for the quantitative determination of Trastuzumab (anti-HER2) in human serum samples.
Trastuzumab is a humanised monoclonal antibody that reduces cell proliferation by inhibiting Human Epidermal growth factor Receptor-2 (HER2). It is indicated for the treatment of metastatic breast gastric cancers which typically over-express HER2. It functions to prevent the action of the HER2 which is responsible for the cell proliferation. During the treatment, some patients can develop antibodies against Trastuzumab.
- Baselga J et al. Phase II study of weekly intravenous recombinant humanized anti-p185HER2 monoclonal antibody in patients with HER2/neu-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer. Clin. Oncol., 1996, 14, p.737-744.
- Baselga J et al. Pertuzumab plus Trastuzumab plus Docetaxel for metastatic Breast Cancer. The New England Journal of Medicine, 2012, 366, p.109-119.
- Boekhout A et al. Oncologist, 2011, 16, p.800-810.
- Damen C et al. Development and validation of an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantification of Trastuzumab in human serum and plasma. Analytical Biochemistry, 2009, 391, p.114-120.
- Goldenberg MM et al. Trastuzumab, a recombinant DNA-derived humanized monoclonal antibody, a novel agent for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer. Ther., 1999, 21, p.309-318.
- Jamieson D et al. Development and validation of cell-based ELISA for the quantification of Trastuzumab in human plasma. Journal of immunological methods, 2009, 345, p. 106-111.
- Levêque D et al. Clinical Pharmacology of Trastuzumab. Current clinical Pharmacology, 2008, 3, 51-55.
- Maple L et al. Development and validation of ELISA for Herceptin detection in human serum. Journal of immunological methods, 2004, 295, p. 169-182.
- Molina MA et al. Trastuzumab (Herceptin), a humanized Anti-HER2 Receptor Monoclonal Antibody, Inhibits Basal and Activated HER2 Ectodomain Cleavage in Breast Cancer Cells. Cancer Research , 2001, 61, p. 4744-4749.
- Pegram MD et al. HER-2/neu as a predictive marker of response to breast cancer therapy. Breast Cancer Res Treat., 1998, 52, p.65-77.
- Piketty ML et al. Biotin: an emerging analytical interference. Ann Biol Clin2017 ; 75(4) : 366-8.
- Sarup JC et al. Characterization of an anti-p185HER2 monoclonal antibody that stimulates receptor function and inhibits tumor cell growth. Growth Reg., 1991, 1, p.72-82.
- Slamon DJ et al. Human Breast Cancer: correlation of relapse and survival with amplification of the HER-2/neu oncogene. Science, 1987, 235, p.177-182.
LISA-TRACKER Duo Trastuzumab
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER Trastuzumab
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER anti-Trastuzumab