- Comprehensive menu in inflammatory diseases and oncology
- Validated on principle drug and biosimilars
- Ready to use reagents
- Standardised protocols from sample collection to result interpretation
- Automation ready – validated on several open platform ELISA systems
LISA-TRACKER anti-Tocilizumab is an enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) for the quantitative determination of anti-Tocilizumab antibodies in human serum samples.
Tocilizumab is indicated for the treatment of patient with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis showing inadequate response to conventional disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs) and anti-TNFα agents. Tocilizumab is a humanised monoclonal antibody (IgG1 isotype) directed against human IL-6 receptor (IL-6R). During the course of the treatment, patients treated with Tocilizumab can develop antibodies directed against Tocilizumab.
- Koren E et al. Recommendation on risk-based strategies for detection and characterization of antibodies against biotechnology products. Journal of Immunological Methods, 333 (2008) 1-9.
- Mire-Sluis AR et al. Recommendation for the design and optimization of immunoassays used in the detection of host antibodies against biotechnology products. Journal of Immunological Methods, 289 (2004) 1-16.
- Mori S et al. Primary lack of efficacy of infliximab therapy for rheumatoid arthritis: pharmacokinetic characterization and assessment of switching to tocilizumab. Mod Rheumatol. 2011 Dec;21(6):628-36.
- Nishimoto N et al. Long-term safety and efficacy of tocilizumab, an anti-IL-6 receptor monoclonal antibody, in monotherapy, in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (the STREAM study): evidence of safety and efficacy in a 5-year extension study. Ann Rheum Dis. 2009 Oct;68(10):1580-4.
- Okuda Y. Review of tocilizumab in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Biologics. 2008 Mar;2(1):75-82.
LISA-TRACKER Duo Tocilizumab
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER Tocilizumab
ImmunoTROL LISA-TRACKER anti-Tocilizumab