Acceptable Use Policy
Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings PLC – Website Acceptable Use Policy.
This Website Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://www.idsplc.com (“our site”). This Website Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
https://www.idsplc.com is a site operated by Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings PLC (“we”, “our” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05146193 and we have our registered office at 10 Didcot Way, Boldon, Tyne and Wear, NE35 9PD, UK. Our VAT number is 660114083.
We are regulated by the Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Website Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Website Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this Website Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Website Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.