Business Development Manager – Germany
The Business Development Manager is responsible for a profitable business in the assigned territory through direct ELISA sales. Drive revenue of ELISA product sales uptake and profitability of sales deals is core focus in all activities. This position works on continually sales growth through existing, identifying and close new customers deals plus supports the IDS ELISA product awareness throughout the field.
- Generate sales revenues manual (ELISA) assays and achieve defined targets each financial period
- Sales growth: Acquisition of new customers and leads, update market knowledge and CRM, keep contact and up sell to existing customers and renew contracts when applicable.
- Quotation: Negotiation with customer, set up quotations and contracts.
- Regular documentation and updating of sales activities, sales numbers and forecasting in respective working files (CRM system).
- Maintain principle contacts with Accounts in the assigned territory, with co-operation suppliers and local co-operation companies when applicable.
- Provide regular and effective communication with Customer Care, Tech Support and Marketing to maintain a successful sales process and increase customer satisfaction.
- Continually undertake increased market knowledge by monitoring competitors and market trends to evaluate new business opportunities.
- Representative tasks: identify and manage relevant events and congresses including booth equipment.
- Ensure the availability of useful sales material and sales tools: work close with Marketing and Product Management and support the development of sales material for the territory.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Scientific University degree (M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Immunochemistry, Biology or equivalent)
- PhD in a relevant field is a plus
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ready to work independently in the assigned territory
- Good planning skills regarding customer visits in a large territory
- A driven personality and self-starter with good sales skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent product knowledge and technical understanding on ELISA immunodiagnostics in relevant fields e.g. endocrinology, bone markers
- Language skills: English fluent, German fluent. Other languages are a plus.
- Proven sales track record success with ELISA sales and Bone markers
- Understands the challenges and broader picture of the German diagnostic market
- Experienced sales and communication skills on all different customer levels / DMU
- Brings a relevant customer network
To apply, please email: [email protected]
|Job Role||Business Development Manager|
|Job Department||Sales and Customer Service|