- To support the Project Leader in iSYS product development projects.
• Ensure Laboratory is maintained and equipment is calibrated.
• Ensure the iSYS instrument is fit for purpose.
• Ensure compliance with the IDS Quality System.
• Performing daily assays.
• Manufacture of R&D buffers and reagents.
• Conducting accurate laboratory records as required.
• Compilation of data in preparation for analysis by the Project Leader.
• Perform laboratory maintenance.
• Perform routine equipment calibration.
• Perform daily/weekly/monthly iSYS maintenance as required.
• Reporting of iSYS status and repairs to appropriate department.
• Uphold accurate laboratory records in accordance with IDS Quality System. Lab records include data analysis and full experimental details
• Manage own time on day by day basis.
• Support the preparation of draft production procedures and QC procedures.
• Support the writing of protocols/reports for verification and validation studies.
• Perform other duties as required from time to time
|Job Role||ASD Technician|
|Job Department||Research and Development|
|Job Region||Boldon - UK|