Account Manager – Nordic Countries
The Account Manager is responsible for the sales revenues and system placements according a pre-defined budget in the territory Nordic countries, whilst considering a profitable margin. Besides that, this position focuses on continually sales growth through existing and new customers and supports the IDS awareness throughout the field.
- Sales revenues and system placements: Achievement of targets defined and agreed at the beginning of each financial year for products revenue and systems placements with a profitable margin
- Sales growth: Acquisition of new customers and leads, market research, keep contact and up sell to existing customers, renew contracts when applicable and representation at congresses.
- Quotation: Negotiation with customer, set up quotations and delivery agreements/contracts.
- Provides regular and effective communication with Customer Care, Tech Support, Field Service and Marketing to maintain a successful sales process.
- Regular documentation and updating of sales activities, sales numbers and forecasting in respective working files (CRM system etc.).
- Maintain principle contacts with Accounts in the assigned territory and with co-operation suppliers and local co-operation companies when applicable.
- Attends conference calls, meetings and congresses as necessary to maintain a successful sales process and to enhance the IDS reputation throughout the market
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Scientific education and/or degree (i.e. Medical Technical Assistant)
- Scientific University Degree in Biochemistry, Immunochemistry, Biology or equivalent is preferred
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ready to work independently in the Nordic territory
- Takes ownership for the territory and acts as a professional link between the customer and IDS to minimize cultural or language barriers
- Demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent product knowledge and technical understanding
- Strong sales skills in negotiation and closing deals on all levels of DMU
- Danish and English fluent, good language skills in Swedish and Finish is a plus
- Good understanding of business processes
- Business sense and ambition
- Minimum 5 years sales experience (and proven success) with immunoassays in the Nordic countries
- Understands the challenges and broader picture of the Nordic diagnostic market
- Experienced sales and communication skills on all different customer levels / DMU
To apply, please email [email protected]
|Job Role||Account Manager - Nordic Countries|
|Job Department||Sales and Customer Service|
|Job Region||Nordic Countries|