- Sales volume: Achievement of targets defined and agreed at the beginning of each financial year for products revenue and iSYS placements.
- Sales growth: Acquisition of new customers and leads, market research, keep contact and up sell to existing customers and representation at congresses.
- Pricing: Negotiation with customer, set up quotations and delivery agreements/contracts.
- Provides regular and effective communication with Tech Support, Field Service and Customer Service to maintain a successful sales process.
- Regular documentation and updating of sales activities, sales number and forecasting in respective working files (CRM system).
- Maintain principle contacts with Accounts in the assigned territory and co-operation suppliers (i.e. Biomedica, IBL) and local co-operation companies (i.e Orcus, Quantum and Interlux).
- Attends congresses, meetings and conference calls as necessary to maintain a successful sales process.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Scientific education and/or degree
- Experience in the diagnostic market
- Experience in Sales
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication to train and tech customers
- Excellent product knowledge and technical understanding
- Adequate negotiation skills on all different customer levels
- English, verbal and written
- Good understanding of business processes
- Long standing experience in the diagnostic market
- Understands the challenges of the diagnostic market
- Experience in negotiations on all different customer levels
To apply, please email [email protected]
|Job Role||Account Manager|
|Job Department||Sales and Customer Service|
|Job Region||Frankfurt - Germany|