- Qualitative detection of IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2
- Fast and easy to use with result in 15 minutes
- For use with serum, plasma or whole blood
- No specialised personnel or equipment needed
- Rapid determination of previous immune experience of SARS-CoV-2 (prior infection or vaccination)
The nCOVID-19 IgG&IgM POCT (point-of-care testing) kit is intended to be used as a diagnostic aid when assessing the immunological status of patients with suspected coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The kit is used for the qualitative detection of the presence of anti-SARS-COV-2 immunoglobulin G (IgG)/ immunoglobulin M (IgM) in human serum, plasma and whole blood, using solid phase colloidal gold immunochromatographic technology.
- National health committee “new coronavirus infection pneumonia diagnosis and treatment plan” (fifth edition)
- World Health Organization: Clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection when Novel coronavirus (nCoV) infection is suspected: Interim Guidance
- Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab)
- SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test
- ErbaLisa® COVID-19 IgG
- ErbaLisa® COVID-19 IgM
- TGS COVID-19 IgM
- TGS COVID-19 IgG
- TGS COVID-19 Control Set